STRUCTURE OF THE GAME
- Learners are informed that they will hunt the “gold pot”
- Time frame for each step of the procedure is set.
- Each learner or groups complete an activity/task set beforehand.
- Each learner or groups of learners draw “a pot of gold” on an individual sheet of paper or a sheet of conference block and fill it in with what they think are the added value of their recent learning.
- After, each learner gets 30 seconds to present the most important issues from his/her pot
- The drawings with pots and “gold” are exhibited or stay with the owners as certificates of learning quality