STRUCTURE OF THE GAME
- A tale is composed in native language.
- Then it is translated into English. Learners work in groups.
- The spectacle is filmed as one of the learners is reading the whole tale shile the others are acting it out with puppets on the stage.
- The roles are shared, everyone learns a personal part. However, while rehersing, the parts of colleagues are learnt too due to multiple repetitions for the sake of better artistic exaspression.
- The sound track is created while watching the video material.